JLT Group - Senior Manager - Reporting & Analytics (10-15 yrs)
Department: Knowledge Services
Location: Powai - Mumbai
Job Title: Senior Manager - Reporting & Analytics
Reports to: Head - Knowledge Services
JLT India is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Jardine Matheson owned, Jardine Lloyd Thompson group (JLT). The group is in the business of Employee Benefits and Insurance Broking and has its presence through 110 companies in over 36 countries.
The reporting & analytics center of excellence works for all the JLT Group entities to create insightful business intelligence. The key objectives of this team are:
- Discuss with the business stakeholders and understand key pain areas that could be addressed through data.
- Create impactful reports & visualization through the design of meaningful KPIs/metrics to provide business insights.
- Proactively identify data trends and market intelligence to support the predictive analytics propositions for the businesses and give a forward-looking mirror to be able to make smarter decisions.
Role Requirements :
The candidate should have :
- Experience in gathering business requirements, elicit technical requirements, prepare report specifications
- Develop reports, dashboards, scorecards and analysis outputs from the business data across all lines of business.
- Interact with business stakeholders to understand the requirement and deep dive into the data to be able to generate the best possible actionable insights.
- Build capability within the team to expand newer work streams across data visualizations, interpretation & analysis
- Manage and lead a team of data analysts for flawless delivery on BAU projects.
- Focus beyond descriptive analytics to enable future decision making for the stakeholders and clients.
- Focus on innovation to create new analytics product propositions that could have the potential to become newer revenue streams for the group.
Technical Skills :
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to translate data into meaningful insights for storytelling through data is a must
- Ability to design relevant KPIs key to address a business problem is critical
- Knowledge of insurance industry is desirable
- Persuasive, collaborative business acumen with an ability to drive the client interactions strategically and influence others
- Hands on experience in Excel, Powerpoint, and data visualization tools are desirable.
General Skills :
- Outstanding Project Management skills with experience of managing and delivering large, complex projects
- Experience of working in Global/ Cross-cultural teams will be preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.