HR Manager at Jiva Ayurveda
Views:4394 Applications:1181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:516
Jiva Ayurveda - Business Head - Retail Segment (10-25 yrs)
As a Business Head, you will lead a team of 800+ employees, and be responsible to deliver excellent growth, profitability and strong customer experience and culture. You will help shape the direction of the business as it goes through the next stage of its growth.
You will be responsible for preparation and execution of business plans and strategy in the treatment space in order to achieve the targeted P&L and drive all facets of revenue generation and identify opportunities for growth of business, keeping in mind the company's vision, mission, and brand values.
What you will be doing:
- Complete P&L responsibility for the assigned Business Units
- As P&L Head, will be responsible for delivering strategy and top & bottom line growth for assigned businesses
- Identifies growth levers, evolves strategies and actionable plan to achieve business outcomes.
- Identifies new streams for revenue growth & develops them
- Demonstrates consistent process improvement and best practices to improve efficiencies and cost savings
- Identifies gaps/opportunities for service & engagement improvement, and develops and implements recommended action to improve the patient experience.
- Sound understanding of developing and managing franchisee business model
- Works in tandem with new franchise development and location search teams to ensure accurate retail locations finalized for upcoming clinics.
- Manages end-to-end Patient Lifecycle o Drives higher patient relief/repeat/retention o Analyzes patient satisfaction metrics to track and monitor satisfaction/engagement trends.
- Develops metric and measurement techniques that will enable to constantly and consistently measure the customer's experience
- Developing and Sustaining Strong Customer/Patient Centric Culture
- Builds a culture of customer orientation and ensures top of the line patient service to maximize the sales to leads ratio.
- Puts mechanisms in place to analyse customer feedback to gather insights into the customer thought process, so as to align the sales process to suit the preferences of the customers
- Implements and innovates best practices for high standard patient experience and engagement.
- Drives Sales and ensures adherence to the sales plan in terms of the numbers delivered monthly, quarterly annually as per the approved business plan.
- Sets clear objectives, monitor drive sales progress, productivity and results. Drives business review cadence and develops reporting frameworks to facilitate alignment, learning and improvement and accountability.
- Works closely with the Marketing Team for giving inputs for Marketing Campaigns, Advertisements, and other promotional activities.
- Planning BTL and Digital marketing campaigns in coordination with the marketing team to boost sales.
- Managing Operational Efficiencies
- Implements strong processes & systems and drive efficiencies and operational excellence to deliver consistency and performance.
- Plans and monitors replenishment of stock at the stores level.
- Monitors the progress in terms of sales, identify shortcomings and propose improvements and achieve the monthly sales targets.
- Takes decisions and manages the daily operations of the business including planning of resources.
- Presents the intelligence gathered to the management on a periodic basis.
- Collaborates closely with HR, Learning & Development, IT, and other teams for achieving business objectives.
- Collates, presents and acts upon competitive landscape.
- Team Building & Leadership o Develops result oriented team in alignment with the organization's vision and value system.
- Hires and develops high performance-oriented teams, who can deliver exceptional customer experience, growth and sustain the same - build an environment that motivates people to thrive in their expertise and deliver aggressive results
- Systematically recognises and rewards team behaviour where appropriate and explores ways to strengthen the commitment of the team.
- Staff Training & mentoring
- Ensuring regular feedback and MIS to the management.
- Minimum 15 years of multi store experience in a dynamic, large-scale retail or services organization with demonstrated progressive upward career mobility.
- Sound knowledge of retail management best practices.
- Preferable exposure of managing a call/contact center
- Passion for results and excellence.
Desired competencies :
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details. Must possess the ability to switch between execution and strategy mode most effortlessly.
- Ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop relevant functional strategies which value add to our business.
- Ability to prioritize and cope with competing demands. Must possess a sense of urgency and excellent execution and project management skills.
- A creative thinking hat to approach vague business problems and convert them into accurate data models.
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and externally.
- Proven experience in managing teams including ability to provide direction, understand resource capability and successfully drive results.
- Strong in numbers, SOP's, commercial awareness, analytical mind & familiarity with data analysis principles.
- Ability to quickly identify key issues and develop broad organizational solutions.
What is in it for you:
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work with young and enthusiastic team and management.
- We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.