Admin / HR at JHP Securities Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4413 Applications:1004 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
JHP Securities - Research Analyst - Buy Side (0-4 yrs)
Preferably CA or MBA (Finance) and/or CFA
- Perusing business newspapers and relevant websites early on in the day and preparing a Daily News Updates report.
- Rigorous perusal of the Annual Report (hard copy or soft copy) of the Company under investigation, simultaneously carrying out SWOT Analysis
- Independently securing and attending a meeting with the Top Management of the Company under investigation. Immediately preparing a report of the visit in the requisite format .
- Attending AGM, EGM, Analyst Meet of the Companies under investigation. Immediately preparing a report of the visit in the requisite format .
- Editing all self-written reports of the Companies/Sectors under investigation and uploading them on to the firm's website. The reports are also to be e-mailed or faxed and/or sent in a hard-copy format to the firm's customers, business partners and patrons .
- Following up on the Company's activities and results at the end of every quarter by telephonic or physical interaction with the CEO / Finance Director / Director - Operations. Preparing an Update Report on the same and distributing it using all the abovementioned delivery mechanisms.
- Daily updating the Capitaline (and Capita-Clips) Database. Also updating the ASA and the IRIS packages when deemed necessary .
- Attending IPO Meets of select Companies .
- Investigating the Open-Offer/ Buy-Back Offer/Rights-Offer Documents and opining on the same
- Staying up-to-date on local and global events/happenings by reading business newspapers, business magazines, and browsing through websites - local as well as global
Desired Soft Qualities In A Research Analyst on the proprietary side
- A strong passion and a positive bias for equities
- Natural inquisitiveness and a strong desire to deeply 'understand' the subject under investigation
- Strong analytical skills and a willingness to number-crunch
- Strong inter-personal skills and a zest for human interaction
- Willingness to travel inside and outside Mumbai for Plant/H.Q.Visit of companies under investigation as and when required
- An uncompromising attitude as regards work quality and personal integrity
- An affinity for use of the English language replete with writing skills