Admin / HR at JHP Securities Pvt. Ltd.
Views:561 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
JHP Securities - Equity Research Analyst - Buy Side - Portfolio Management Service (2-4 yrs)
Equity Research Analyst - Buy Side (PMS)
JHP Securities Private Limited - HO, Andheri West
Job Profile for Research Analyst - Buy side
- Ability to study and understand business model
- Develop deep understanding of various sectors. Qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate companies in those sectors.
- Preparing models and making projections. Report writing, charts, sensitivity analysis, valuation etc.
- Tracking only small and mid cap companies across sectors.
- Rigorous perusal of the Annual Report of the Company under investigation Interacting with managements of various companies under coverage
- Attending AGM , EGM , Analyst Meet of the Companies under investigation . Immediately preparing a report of the visit in the requisite format
- Investigating the Open-Offer/ Buy-Back Offer/Rights-Offer Documents and opining on the same
- Staying up-to-date on local and global events/happenings by reading business newspapers , business magazines , and browsing through websites - local as well as global
Functional Skills Required:
Qualification - CA / CFA
Experience - Equity research experience preferred
- Financial Forecasting and Modeling of Company Financials & Balance Sheets
- Report writing, Relationship Building, Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Valuation Techniques. Ratio analysis, Earnings, Revenue and Cash-flow Projections and Guidance) Risk Analysis, Growth analysis, Entry Barriers, Technological Factors and Business Outlook.
Desired Qualities In A Research Analyst:
- A strong passion and a positive bias for equities
- Natural inquisitiveness and a strong desire to deeply 'understand' the subject under investigation
- Strong analytical skills and a willingness to number-crunch