Assistant Manager at JDA Software
Views:506 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
JDA Software - Senior Technical Consultant - Supply Chain Planning & Optimization (7-12 yrs)
Candidates who are available for interview on 17th May 2019 only apply.
- Responsible for services delivery of product implementation and related integration.
- Works as a senior member of a consulting team on product implementation, enhancement, managed services, integration, custom projects either at the customer site or offshore.
- Handles activities with a diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment on methods and techniques for obtaining solutions within generally-defined practices and policies.
- Co-ordinates project tasks on engagements.
- Possesses technical expertise on PL/SQL, database, ETL, Platform, Java, Perl scripting, etc.
- Designs and develops platform workflow/ user interface, integration scripts, ETL mapping, data modeling, and data loading.
- Provides internal training, implementation support activities, or work on internal development projects.
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance.
- Contributes to the growth of the technical consulting practice by developing and maintaining practice aids, databases,
- Ensures compliance with the following internal and external company policies and procedures: Company project methodology On-time submission of Time, Travel and Expenses report Company procedures related to travel and expenses
- Skill set and availability requirements as per the organization's needs
- Knowledge in performance tuning techniques is added advantage.
- Provides guidance to Support Services in responding to base technical issues.
- Understanding and experience with the technical requirements for the product line assigned.
- Understanding of Database structures. Understanding of various technical platforms and infrastructures.
- Understands JDAs product suite so as to convey relationships and touch-points to the customer.
- Works with appropriate parties to ensure issues are resolved.
- Travel readiness based on business needs.