Assistant Manager at JDA Software
Views:1544 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
JDA Software - Business Consultant/Senior SCM Consultant (3-8 yrs)
Note: Candidates who are available on 16th April, 2019 for an interview can apply.
Job Qualification :
- 3+ years of hands on experience, as a business consultant providing supply chain solutions for customers required.
- Specific experience working with JDA (i2) supply chain planning solutions (IO, OP, SCP, ESP, S&OP, FP) as either a customer of JDA or as a consultant implementing JDA solutions for customers preferred.
- Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with other leading supply chain planning solutions such as Oracle, SAP, or leading ERP may be considered.
- Strong business analysis skills, understanding and usage of statistical algorithms, SCM concepts, awareness of tactical planning on overall supply chain required
- Relevant industry certification from APICS will be a plus
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Operations Research preferred. A combination of Bachelor's degree and relevant industry experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree
- Current or prior experience working in Management consulting organization or Supply Chain Center or Excellence settings preferred
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user and management. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- Extensive Travel required (Approximately 90%).
Job Responsibility :
- Works with project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements.
- Works as a functional liaison between Project Team and key customer executives .Has knowledge of either JDA IO, OP, S&OP, FP, SCP or ESP.
- Works with all levels of JDA associates in developing functional specifications, analysis of user needs and testing.
- Participates in business process analysis or design/construction phase of the project that leads to writing functional specifications.
- Works on development of functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customers' business objectives and are of sound design.
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
- Understands how JDA solutions (IO, OP, S&OP, FP, SCP, ESP) can be configured to better facilitate client business processes.
- Escalates issues that may have negative scheduling impact. Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with JDA customers and internal associates.
- Ensures the security and integrity of corporate assets and intellectual property. Ensures compliance with the internal and external company policies and procedures.