HR Partner at JBCN International School
Views:1036 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
JBCN International School - HR Partner (6-10 yrs)
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and section heads.
- Partners with section heads in managing day to day people issues.
- Manpower planning with the management & section heads & also responsible for fulfilling the same.
- Planning employee induction and employee orientation programs
- Maintaining employees database
- Planning, processing & budgeting of attendance on timely basis.
- Identifying the core issues and its solutions related to HR department
- Implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes. Also ensuring all school policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, building morale, increase in productivity and retention.
- Handling employee grievances & conflict management through various communication channels
- Understands pulse of the team and suggests HR interventions on timely basis.
- Leading performance management & appraisal process.
- Conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements better people management practices to improve overall morale in the employees. Also responsible for culture building.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 6 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Should be currently working as an HR Partner and should have experience in Recruitment too in previous organizations
- MBA in HR from a recognized University mandatory
- Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written
Job Location : Borivali School