Senior Manager HR at Futurea4
Views:29 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Java Architect - IT (12-25 yrs)
- Java - JDK 1.8+, should have good understanding collections, memory management, multi-threading, concurrency, JVM tuning etc.
- SOLID design principles, design patterns.
- Framework - Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate(or any JPA framework)
- Experience in Web Services(SOAP/Rest), Micro services, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Should have worked as J2EE Architect at least for 3+ projects
- Should have an ability to design J2EE technical solutions
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight forward solutions.
- Must have experience working across organizations to define architecture strategies and solutions-
- Should have been involved with ideation, conceptualization and implementation of Micro services.
- Good exposure of Design and well versed with Design patterns for API/Micro services
- Should have practical experience with troubleshooting performance, security aspects for Micro services for the Production environment.
- Should be good in communication.
Good to have skills:
- Need to have good experience with CI/CD pipeline.- Good in Devops
- Hands-on experience for at least 2 years or so on Microservices using Dockers and Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- Strong facilitation and technical leadership skills.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Should have worked in N tier architectures and ability to design architecture solutions
- Should have strong expertise in SOA and Micro services based architecture
- Proven experience in technically mentoring teams and exposure to solution architecture.