Senior Associate - Partner Relations at Jasper Colin Research
Views:1459 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Jasper Colin Research - Head - Consulting & Strategic Solutions (10-20 yrs)
Head of Consulting & Strategic Solutions
- The company is currently undergoing a 360-degree transformation and is transiting from a traditional market research firm to a tech driven consulting firm with various data products like DIY platform, Forecasting tool etc.
- We've experienced a wonderful period of growth in the past three years. To continue on this trajectory, we're looking for a highly ambitious head of Consulting to work closely with our CEO/ Founder. As the Director- Consulting, you will work on everything ranging from strategy and planning for the consulting vertical to project coordination.
- This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business and from day one, the candidate will contribute to streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and setting up the consulting domain.
In this role you will be responsible for the following :
- Collect, organize, and analyze detailed data using statistical tools and techniques
- Design appropriate research processes and measurement tools to prepare comprehensive data reports and summaries
- Carry out competition evaluation and design forward looking competitive strategies
- Preparing competitive landscape and company profiles
- Market and supplier risk analysis; Market intelligence and strategy formulation
- Perform highly technical research and analytical functions, this requires accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills, as well as the ability to function independently
- Participate in reviewing and authorizing the release of research and evaluation reports to clients
- Guiding and training analysts during the project and responsible for supervising and directing a research team.
In-depth experience of conducting following studies
- Market and Competitive Intelligence
- Financial Analysis
- Benchmark and Best Practices Analysis
- Impact of industry and regulatory developments
- Recent market developments briefs
- Country Overviews
- Technology overviews
- Market Opportunity Assessment point of view
- Engagement delivery with global teams around growth & market strategy and market sizing for world's largest clients.
- Demonstrate strong expertise in quantitative and qualitative analytics techniques specially in building complex market models, primary and secondary research and building data driven insights.
- Determine, develop, and deliver innovative strategies and tools to target new and current clients.
- Develop solutions for complex client situations to ensure meeting of goals and objectives and deliver results on time.
- Hold regular meeting with the Clients to manage their relationship and run activities such as delivering presentations, taking their briefs and fully understand their needs.
- Expand and identify current and new business projects by strengthening client relationships.
- Develop and review staff performance such as mentoring and recruiting staff.
- Communicate with all client management levels.
- Handle routine relationships.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Minimum 10 years of experience in management consulting industry.
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytic skills
- Experience with the following data analysis techniques ; statistical significance testing, correlations analysis, multivariate analysis techniques (such as cluster/segmentation analysis) and conjoint and discrete choice analysis.
- Passionate about data-driven approach and can think strategically to draw out big picture correlations, predictions, and recommendations
What do we offer to the ideal candidate :
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Exposure to multiple teams and interaction across departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare and flexible environment
- An opportunity to create impact from your tasks and define what success looks like for the team
- The ability to impact the growth of our company; we value all comments and suggestions!