HR Manager at Jarvis Technology & Strategy Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:5741 Applications:834 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:784
Jarvis - Associate Program Manager (1-4 yrs)
About Jarvis Technology & Strategy Consulting Pvt Ltd:
Jarvis is a political consulting firm working closely with leading political parties and governments in strategizing, ideating and implementing large-scale political campaigns and government initiatives.
We are a young and enthusiastic team, which aims to build a leading political consultancy firm in the country. Members of the team are from top educational and professional institutions of the country (e.g. IIT, ISB, IIM etc.) and have been handling political campaigns at national and state level from past 3 years.
We seek to redefine how political leadership engages with the citizens using cutting edge technology, data analytics, new age media, research and professional management practices in the political ecosystem.
About the role: Associate Program Manager
As an associate program manager, you will be working closely with the senior management to strategize and execute long term and short term initiatives for our clients and work with the stakeholders in the party/government to get them implemented. The role is similar to those in a general management consultancy firm. Specifically, here are some of the day-to-day responsibilities that you will handle:
- Handle a team size of 8-10 individuals responsible for driving ground operations
- Define and monitor daily & weekly KRA for ground resource and report the same to central team
- Prioritize and work on different modules simultaneously ongoing in your area of operations
- Strategize and ideate long term and short term action plan for the clients, along with the senior management
- Stakeholder management at different levels with structured reporting
- Reporting project progress on regular basis, along with highlighting the areas which needs intervention from higher authorities
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
In terms of educational background, skills and experience, we expect that:
- You are an undergraduate/postgraduate from a premier institute (IIT/IIM with 1-3 years of experience) or 3-5 years from other institutes
- You like handling projects/modules with ambiguity and have a nick to do things from scratch.
- Preferred candidate would have handled area operations in either startup or FMCG.
- You have 1-4 years of experience in the field of general management, operations, sales etc.
- You are comfortable working with Microsoft office tools like MS-Excel, MS-Word, Power-point
- Must be comfortable in Marathi.
You will need the right mindset to thrive and grow in a young and enthusiastic firm like ours. You might be a good match if:
- You have a bias for action - given an option between going ahead without a lot of clarity and not doing anything while waiting for clarity, you always choose the former
- You have very strong work ethics - you don't worry about work hours or scope of your work, as long as your extra effort helps the team achieve its goals
- You are a collaborative team player. You value learning from others and teaching others. You realize the importance of interpersonal bonds for the overall success of the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.