Corporate HR at Jana Small Finance Bank
Views:1114 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Jana Small Finance Bank - Head - Digital Payments & Strategic Alliances (12-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Be part of the team building & managing digital payments platform, candidate needs to have a strong understanding of payments domain to be able to customize solutions, develop new use cases for customers and also have a strong understanding of technical integrations for payments platforms
- Responsible for building solutions for payments platform (Online, Offline & Transit)
- Design payment use cases for large merchant partners, managing requirements of 100 of the ecommerce players for building Bank's Payment tieups
- Defining use cases for complex payment requirements of large online partners and prescribing simple workflows to make payment more convenient and simpler for the customers
- Act as a Business Analyst for all key merchant integration with our WEB & Mobile platforms
- Client serving & Business management of all Key merchant partners on-boarded on the Payment platform
- Design Technical interfaces required for developing use cases for Domestic Payments (Person to merchants) & Person to merchants
- Prescribing Functional requirements for new payment initiatives to support rapid development of all upcoming payments functionalities for large partners
- Conduct post project assessment and create recommendations in order to identify successful and unsuccessful product elements & continuous refining of tech solutions
- Manage the technical integrations of partners & relationships for Mobile app development & handle bank side for development of UI & UX of the such interfaces
- Leading digital lending, acquisition, upsell and cross-sell across spectrum of products ranging from assets, liabilities & wealth for both existing & new to the bank customers across digital channels and platforms
- Improve efficiency by monitoring metrics such as leads, leads to booking ratio, cost per lead, cost per acquisition, end to end funnel optimization initiatives etc. Also ensure that projected business deliverables are achieved and there is increase in digital contribution to overall bank sales for retail unsecured/secured assets products (personal loans, credit cards, business loans, mortgage loans, loan against shares etc), liabilities(savings, fixed deposits, etc.), wealth(mutual funds, Insurance, etc).
- Achieve operational efficiency in sales distribution by designing and implementing best in class portfolio strategies & processes. Drive revenue maximization, handling P&L by digitizing acquisitions journey, enhancing content and introduction of new technologies across the products suite on digital channels and platforms.
- Responsible for budgeting & yearly planning for the products handled & directly working with senior management to facilitate in the tracking of key deliverables along with competitive bench marking on new trends across the year.
- Leading strategic alliances/partnerships and new initiatives, products for the consumer bank. This involves internal to bank synergy products, working with senior management team and partners to create unique value proposition.
- Managing P&L, product performance, retention of portfolio, scale-up for the co-lending, co-branded cards, co-origination business & to deliver innovative & profitable business model. Leading Fintech accelerator for the bank.
- Leading digital product across digital banking spectrum which includes assets, investments, mobility initiatives, liabilities & digital portals. This includes managing them from conceptualization stage to launch to scale-up.
- Manage continuous enhancement of product value proposition through automation, innovation & develop multichannel strategy suitable for products growth. End to end ownership of creating business case, business annual plans and driving the business forecasted numbers & targets with BU head.
- Managing emerging payment technologies across channels like UPI, AadhaarPay, wallets & handling POS & Payment gateway partnerships, merchant acquiring etc. Handling mobility, digital channel strategy and portfolio.
Job Requirements :
- Should have working on payment platform, work ex on the payments aggregation side is preferred
- Experience in building consumer internet products
- Excellent eye for end to end product & customer experience
- Candidate with a high level of interest and passion for consumer internet world is best suited for this role
- MBA with 12 to 15 years of experience in the relevant space
- Strong business knowledge of ecosystem, fintech, e-commerce, channel digital channel marketing and related strategies, including using social media, big data, mobile, internet banking etc
- Good understanding of e-wallet /e-payment platforms
- Experience with business transformation and managing e-commerce projects