Jakson Group - Manager - Paint Shop - Manufacturing & Assembly Team (10-12 yrs)
Job Title MANAGER - Paint shop (DG. DIV.)
Business Unit/ Function : MANUFACTURING AND ASSEMBLY
Reporting To : Plant head
Location : Phaltan
- Managing and directing production processes while ensuring optimum utilization of resources to increase cost savings, quality, yields, output and efficiency of production.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Over all responsible for all the production related activities at pre-treatment and powder coating line
2. Estimate Cost and prepare Budgets
3. To ensure the smooth functioning of Pre-treatment and powder coating line.
4. Follow-up with PPC, Store & Purchase for availability of consumables.
5. To ensure the availability of man, material and machinery on shop floor to meet the targets of the organization.
6. Team motivation and coordination of interlinked departments.
7. To handle customer inspections, testing and other customer requirements related paint quality parameters.
8. To handle legal compliance related to pollution control boards.
9. To ensure the continuous improvement in process and product.
10. Supervise and evaluate performance of production personal and workers etc.
11. To ensure the right time delivery of product with zero defect
12. To ensure the smooth functioning of SAP vs physical.
13. To ensure ISO system implement and follow in Plant.
14. Maintain 5S in plant.
15. Ensure health and safety of man, Machine & material.
- Bachelor of Engineering / Diploma in Mechanical / Diploma in paint technology
Work Experience & Skills:
12 ~14 Years in Pre-treatment and powder coating and liquid painting
SAP basic knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent MS office
- Good analytical skills etc.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good time Management
Language Fluency: Proficiency in English, Hindi and Marathi knowledge, Both Oral and written.
Please feel free to reach out to me for any assistance.