Jaguar Overseas - Head - Transshipment (15-20 yrs)
Position Head Transshipment
1. Overall, in charge of the complete transshipment with P & L responsibility (From River Jetty on Barges to offshore loading point using floating Crane on Ship)
2. Identification/ sourcing the right equipment/ fleet for the operations including Barges, Tugs, Offshore Floating Transshipment Crane
3. The experience in operations, maintenance and management of Tugs, Barges and Floating Cranes for transportation of bulk material such as mineral ores, coal and bauxite is a significant advantage.
4. Ensuring safe and efficient Transshipment operations achieving the daily, monthly and annual target throughput
5. Client Management
6. Preparing a detailed annual plan/budget for the operations managing capex and opex including spares
7. Carryout daily review of cargo operations and continuously monitor the site/ onboard team
8. Ensuring targeted equipment availability though design and implementation of an effective preventative and responsive maintenance system. minimum breakdowns and proper maintenance of the equipment.
9. Ensure production target achievement through development and implementation of efficient and safe operating processes.
10. Preparing Monthly / Quarterly / Semi Annual / Annual reports and forecasts on Transshipment operations and financials and report to Management
11. Liaising with classification society, flag state, insurance company for necessary mandatory audits and inspections and ensure vessel certification remains valid at times
12. Designing, recruiting and retaining the right team for the operations and continuous training for performance improvement
13. Liaising with local agent/port authorities and government authorities
14. Vendor due-diligence and management
15. Responsible for preparing Vessel Inspection Report every six months and findings to be submitted to management
16. Responsible for annual safety & ISM / ISPS / MLC ISO audit to be carried out and findings to be submitted to the management
17. Ensure compliance with all relevant safety and security protocols, e.g. ISPS.
- Master Mariner/Marine Engineer Load Master/Captain,
- The experience in operations, maintenance and management of Tugs, Barges and Floating Cranes for transportation of bulk material such as mineral ores, coal and bauxite is a significant advantage.
Experience : 15 to 20 Yrs
Location : Guinea
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.