AVP - Human Resources at ixigo
Views:362 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
ixigo - Manager - Process Design & Quality (3-5 yrs)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Reporting into VP - Customer Experience, you would be responsible to lead two important teams for the CX group: Process design and Quality, with the aim to deliver seamless customer experience and realize significant business benefits by simplifying and standardizing our processes.
- The incumbent will lead business process improvement projects, redesign and deploy SOPs. This will involve driving projects that will need a redesign of core business processes for enhancing operational excellence, improving process efficiencies, and reducing friction in the overall customer journey.
- Manage, coach, and develop a high-performing quality team to ensure process adherence among in-house and outsource teams.
- The candidate will liaise with various stakeholders within CX and the product team to create detailed Ops process maps and formalize SOPs. Create and implement a road map for the transition from the AS-IS to the TO-BE process. Drive the envisioned process design, including KPIs and dashboards.
- Drive the integrity of the deployed process. Measure and ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures across all the teams. Create a mechanism for real-time monitoring and deploy alerts to highlight areas of non-compliance.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams. Generate ideas/ recommend/implement new processes that need to be taken up for the next wave of transformation and automation.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES :
- The successful applicant should be a Postgraduate from a top-tier B-school with a B.Tech/Engineering degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- We are looking for a consultant mindset, with high energy levels, excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ambition to deliver outstanding results.
- Strong project management, business analytics, and process modeling skills including process mapping, documentation, and requirement elicitation.
- Should be highly detail-oriented and excellent in time-management.
- Experience in managing complex projects and driving process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills, being an ambassador for change.
- Deal well with uncertainty and deliver in such an environment.