Manager - HR at Itilite
Views:1517 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
ITILITE - Sales Strategy & Operation Role (3-6 yrs)
ITILITE is a fast-growing business travel platform disrupting a $1,500 Billion industry.
Our platform offers a personalized, intuitive software giving real-time spend visibility, substantial saving on travel costs, and streamlining a major support process in the corporate travel industry. Our platform offers many industry-first features, e.g., gamification of travel where employees get rewarded when they make cost-conscious choices and save money for the company.
Witnessing terrific momentum already, we count companies across Technology, Consumer Goods, Logistics, and Automotive industry among our customers. We are backed by leading investors - Greenoaks Capital, Vy Capital, and Matrix Partners - and recently secured our Series B funding. Our unique approach has been recognized as one of the best by the likes of HDFC, Wharton India Economic Forum, and Oracle.
We are redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel as we use technology and data to bring corporate travel to the 21st century.
About the Role :
As Sales Operations Manager, your role would involve working cross-functionally with different stakeholders to deliver sales outcomes.
We are looking for someone who is focused on creating & leveraging synergies, can operate independently, and is a self-starter with a strong bias for action.
- Working with the Sales Head to refine the sales strategy to meet sales outcomes
- Building Sales forecasts for goal setting using past data, company goals, and other indicators relevant to our industry
- Developing Go-to-Market plans across offerings - refining customer segmentation, assisting with territory management, and driving methodologies to enhance outreach, growth, renewal, and upsell processes
- Partnering with the Sales and Marketing departments to refine lead generation, analyze and report performance across campaigns, channels, and regions
- Partnering with teams to develop, implement, and run a planning process to support Sales growth. This includes Quota Assigning, accounts and territory mapping, and customer segmentation
- Tracking and analyzing key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, conversion time, and quota attainment
- Owning the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business - to help improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins
Operations & Consulting:
- Independently managing expectations from stakeholders, deadlines/timelines for larger initiatives and projects with minimal guidance on prioritization
- Pressure-testing sales leaders forecasts using a top-down methodology and driving their accuracy
Forming recommendations on how to improve business performance (through summarising insights from historical performance, main drivers, opportunities and risks)
- Identifying and framing business problems - creates hypotheses, builds key analyses, and develops recommendations while gaining alignment with stakeholders for implementation
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations (prior experience in Sales will be a plus)
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills - ability to work with cross-functional leadership teams as well as sales managers
- Ability to get things done - being outcome-oriented with a strong bias for action
- Good technical expertise on HubSpot or a comparable CRM