IT Supply Chain Lead - SAP IBP & EWM - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Hiring IT Supply Chain Lead for an FMCG Client@Bangalore loc.
About Client : Our client is a 25yr old MNC into FMCG and Lighting division based in Bangalore (Koramangala)
Job Purpose :
- Enable the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology solutions in Supply Chain to drive Digital Supply Chain Transformation.
- Bridge the gap between technology and business need and serve as the strategic interface with assigned business units for the purpose of managing of IT application development, testing, deployment, roll-out & support to end-users.
- Key aspect of the role will be to lead, manage and operationalize SAP Integrated Business Planning & SAP Extended Warehouse Management.
- The role will be responsible for rollout of SAP IBP & EWM.
Preferred candidate profile
- 8 - 10 years experience in IT / Business. Experience in implementing SAP IBP & EWM
- Exposure to other Planning solutions and Warehouse Management solutions will be a plus
- Experience in Supply Chain Transformation
- At least 3 years of experience with managing team(s) responsible in strategic planning, business development or client management and working with a broad range of diverse and complicated business units.
- 'Operational execution excellence
- Ability to manage delivery through partners
- Ability to prioritise projects, discuss and agree with senior stakeholders and deliver business value
- Capable of handling a large set of users
- Strong business acumen to arrive at relevant solutions
Apply only if you are open to work 5.5days/week from office