IT Strategy Manager - Digital Transformation/IT Consulting (5-12 yrs)
IT Strategy Manager | Digital Transformation | IT Consulting
Job Description: IT Strategy team helps client organizations to optimise their IT service delivery capabilities. We are seeking skilled practitioners to join our team and experience the satisfaction of delivering complex IT Strategy, IT Operating Model, Enterprise Architecture, IT Transformation and IT Governance consulting services to our Fortune 500 clients.
Client Details: The client is a leading professional service firm working in various parts across the globe. The client has strong talent pool which comes with in- depth experience in relevant & diversified functions and provides domain knowledge across a range of key industries and technologies.
- Ability to independently drive and contribute to the engagements in the focus areas i.e IT Strategy & IT Operating Model, Enterprise Architecture, Application Rationalisation, Agile/DevOps Assessment, Technology Strategy & Selection, and IT Integration & Separation Support.
- Collaborate with on site project team to co-develop client deliverable.
- Provide subject matter expertise.
- Independently drive client workshops and interviews, perform maturity assessments, identify gaps and provide recommendations and perform tool assessments wherever applicable.
- Conduct benchmarking against industry best practices.
- Focus on providing IT Transformation advisory, design and drive organizational change by formulating detailed use cases for how an organization can achieve its business goals by using IT
- Ability to assist in development of and demonstrate proficiency in all the deliverables including- secondary research, analysis, detailed baselining, report writing, and preparing executive level presentations.
- Lead from the front and lead initiatives at CIO Advisory level and innovate on our current thinking to develop new approaches to change how organizations transform themselves with respect to technology and adopt emerging technologies
- Ability to directly work with Director/Managing Directors/Partners.
- Demonstrate zeal to grow the team by identifying opportunities to build new capabilities.
- Establish excellent business relationship management with other member firms.
- Take ownership on headcount and hours delivered growth.
- Ensure 100% adherence of self and team to all Risk & Compliance related policies
- Mentor and coach junior members in the team
- Drive innovation in all aspects of service delivery
- Establish regular leadership connects
- Drive Inclusion and Diversity in IT Strategy hiring
The ideal candidate will be:
- Who is ready to take challenging and strategizing role.
- Superb problem solving, analytical skills and logical thinking ability.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills capable of discussing complex ideas with various groups, ranging from a board room to business unit leads
- Good team player with strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Motivation to learn new skills and be updated with latest technology trends in the market
- A leading professional service firm.
- New and challenging role.
- Excellent organization culture and work environment.
- Growth and learning opportunities.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kashif Alamon +91 124 452 5477. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.