IT Security Role - End User System Control - Telecom (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Telecom / ISP
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Security SME will be driving IT security, strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting business (End User System Controls) from cyber security threat.
This role will take advise HQ-IT, Security Experts from HQ-IT & IT Directors to perform necessary analysis, design and delivery tasks related to mitigation of Information security threat.
The client are a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries
- Ensuring relevant technology is proactively monitoring 24- 7 potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Ensuring security controls are implemented timely and appropriately to safeguard and maintain end-user systems.
- Designing and executing periodic audits of end-user systems
- Ensuring the full deployment of all information security processes and controls across, especially for End-User System platforms in accordance with Global security strategies.
- Understanding local regulatory requirements on security and defining optimized control requirements to mitigate relevant risk.
- Coordinating with internal and external audit teams for resolutions of audit findings related to information security.
- Establishing monitoring and assessment processes and ensuring compliance and adherence to established security policies, procedures and standards.
- Conducting continuous assessment of information security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvements.
- MSc/Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or a related study.
- 8-10 years industry experience in Information Security
- Preferably Telecom and Mobile money experience in large Telecom organization.
- Industry qualifications such as CISSP, CCNA, CISA, CISM, CRISC certifications is preferable.
- Demonstrated Experience in managing IT Security projects is preferable.
- Security SME should have a good understanding of end-user security solutions like Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Data Leakage Prevention (DLP), Endpoint Encryption, Network Access Control (NAC), Golden Image.
- Attractive Salary commensurate with industry norms
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading organizations in telecommunications industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohona Sahoo on +91 124 452 5457
Contact - Mohona Sahoo - +91 124 452 5457
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.