HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:198 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
IT Risk Governance/Control Analyst - Bank (4-9 yrs)
IT Risk Governance/Control Analyst - Global Bank
- Define, maintain and work with IT teams to oversee the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Represent IT in relevant audit meetings and assist IT groups in closing findings.
- Define, write and maintain controls
- Support remediation efforts, assessments, new standards and documentation.
- Ongoing maintenance and strengthening of controls and alignment with IT governance
- Support IT in implementing any Operational and Technology Risk and Control assessment or program or initiative. Manage the scope and the calendar, facilitate the assessments/implementation, ensure action plan follow-up.
- Coordinate the risks identification and action plan follow-up.
- Coordinate and promote the identification and recording of historical operational risk incidents.
- Provide action plans for FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool, attend and participate in Cybersecurity meetings and workshops, provide IT metrics, track IT Cybersecurity related findings and declaratives.
- Identify and report/escalation alerts on issues related to Governance, Compliance, and Operational Risk.
- Contribute to any Operational and Technology Risk and Internal Control and statement/reporting.
- Actively participate in automation efforts to enhance current reporting processes for KRI/KPI and risk and control posture.
- Work in close collaboration / liaise with Operational and Technology Risk and Audit teams (2nd and 3rd lines of Defense, and contribute to 1st LOD governance structure and operational practices.
- Familiarity with GRC (governance, risk, compliance) methodologies, tools and enablers in the financial services sector
- IT and financial services industry experience required
- Experience writing and managing IT policies and procedures throughout their lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills including MSOffice (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Visio) and Sharepoint preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to deliver quality work product in a timely fashion in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with a focus on quality, completeness and accuracy
- The ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- The ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of various compliance and regulatory areas (e.g. SOX, FFIEC)
Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related field strongly preferred;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- CISA, CRISC, CIA, CPA, CISM, CISSP or other related risk and control certification is an asset