Director at ProFacto Recruitment Consultants
Views:193 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
IT Project Manager - Tech Product Startup (4-8 yrs)
Our client, one of the fastest-growing company (4-year-old startup) in AI chatbots space is looking for Project Manager
Our client is an end-to-end provider of conversational AI-powered chatbots, with the sole intention of helping enterprises make the customer experience count. They are focused on automating the customer journey which it does through its connected, multilingual, omnichannel, self-service platform, made by applying design thinking principles and AI.
Founded in 2017, our client has major Indian and global companies as their customers viz. Tata Motors, Dishtv, Vodafone, Idea, Lenkart.com, Royal Enfield and many more.
Come, be a part of an environment that's fast-paced, nurturing, collaborative, and challenging. You'll be given complete freedom to get your creative juices flowing to deliver solutions that bring about revolutions and who believes in work smarter and party harder!!
We are looking for a talented Project Manager who will be accountable for the entire project scope, project team, resources, and the success or failure of the project. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most renowned brands in India as well as Abroad and to work in an exciting young team with high growth expectations. You will also be a product evangelist with the ability to clearly discuss and communicate project roadmap to clients, stakeholders as well as to internal team.
A technical pro who is highly driven & gets a thrill in making things big and comes with an extremely high energy level.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Leader with great decision maker skills - You should be able to motivate the team and drive them to maximum performance so that they can achieve their goals.
- Communication Skills - You should be able to connect with people at all levels. Someone who can clearly explain the project goals as well as each members tasks, responsibilities, expectations and feedback.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience - Need to have sound technical knowledge to understand the issues that are related to the technical aspect. Knowledge of theory as well as the technical side can greatly help you in taking strategic initiatives when needed.
- Problem-solving skills - Able to solve a variety of problems throughout all stages of a project. Issues that may need to be solved could involve team members, clients or stakeholders related to the project. Being able to think on your feet and address disputes and problems is key to ensuring the project is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Business Acumen - Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to millions of clients on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling large user base in a live environment.
- Delegation skills - You should have the ability to access the skills of your team and sign tasks based on these skills. Effective delegation also requires you to trust your team members to fulfill their duties and allows you to avoid micromanaging them
Typical work week look like:-
- Setup process and implement industry best practices into the company for project management and related processes
- Coordinating and fostering teamwork between all project stakeholders
- Establishing and preparing formal reports on project progress for stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks - To act as the first point of contact for clients
- To create a project plan with details and illustrations to identify the flow of activities needed in order to successfully conclude a project
- Assign, schedule and review the project at regular intervals to analyze its progress in terms of quality guidelines and time constraints
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate project related issues and other variances, scope changes, contingencies that may crop up while implementation of ideas
- Assemble project scope and maintain projects related documentations
- Maintain solid communication and better work relationships with the client and the team
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of experience in IT project management in Tech product Startup.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong knowledge of one or more Chatbot building frameworks such as Wit.ai, Rasa, Google DialogFlow,etc.
- Experience with developing chatbots or voice assistant solutions viz Google dialogue flow, Alexa skills, RASA, Microsoft BOT Framework
- Familiarity with scrum or similar SDLC processes
- Budget planning and management of project
- Familiar with enterprise IT product
- Experience with working towards continuous team improvement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.