Chief Executive Officer at Sushaan Synergies LLP
Views:146 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
IT Project Manager - Manufacturing Firm (10-15 yrs)
Project Manager - Manufacturing Company - Female Candidates Only
Job Description :
- Overseeing key digital initiatives and ensuring implementation and adoption according to established goals
- To manage the digital portfolio both as a support to the business and as a business partner to leverage technology for business benefits.
- Analysing the business requirements of all departments and ensuring their fitment as per enterprise technology architecture and future needs.
Educational Qualifications :
Essential : B.E./ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA
Preferred : BE, PMI certification
Functional / Technical Expertise : Exposure of IT within the IT department in an end user organization
Main responsibilities :
- Work closely with leadership team and cross functional team members to understand evolving business needs, converting them into appropriate IT initiatives and ensuring implementation within stipulated time frame and costs.
- Derive and define business requirements in discussions with business functions/users using Design Thinking principles
- Manage IT Partners for above activities and ensure they meet requisite SLAs/contract obligations
- Manage project teams in end-to-end delivery of projects
- Should be a certified Agile practitioner
- Define Business Cases to justify a project need
- Define project governance models and conduct steering committee meetings to provide status visibility and address key issues
- Prepare request for proposals and seek proposals from vendors
- Negotiate and finalize suitable proposals
- Track, monitor and communicate status of projects to stakeholders
- Manage project risks to ensure On-time and on-budget delivery
- Post implementation, provide requisite support to users and manage enhancements and defects
- Interact with other Project Managers to smoothly achieve IT Function Objectives
- Ensure that requisite processes, policies and standards are implemented and adhered to
- Ensuring application security by ensuring proper security practices are followed in application design and implementation
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and applications.
- Building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Interact with other IT teams in ensuring smooth implementation
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities for optimizing costs, enhancing productivity and operational efficiency and increase revenue