HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:3390 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Project Manager - Investment Banking (7-12 yrs)
We are hiring Project Manager with a strong knowledge in Regulatory reporting project for Investment bank.
Skills & Experience Required:
1) Strong project management competencies
2) Experience in managing IT projects with multiple stakeholders and complex front-to-back application chains.
3) Ability to converse with Application Development technical staff, good overall knowledge of IT Development technologies
4) Ability to get into the detail when necessary
5) Creativity and helping find simple solutions to complex problems
6) Ability to chair meetings and workshops, and to document agreed solutions
7) Experience in organizing and planning end-to-end testing of complex solutions
8) Risk and issue management
9) Strong writing skills and Excel, MS Project
10) Good communicator / Interpersonal Skills
11) Business Analysis Skills
1) Building and maintaining positive relationships
2) Effective communication
4) Problem solving
5) Focus on Client Needs
6) Foster Teamwork
7) Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results
8) Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions (or set priorities) which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
9) Balance discipline/rigour with flexibility/agility
Nice to have technical Skills
1) Project Management Certification in structured Framework (CMMI, Prince2, Agile or similar)
2) Knowledge of the Global Markets or Regulatory domain and Global Markets Asset Classes and product and trade lifecycle.
3) Knowledge of message formats : XML, Swift and ISO formats.
4) Agile Development / Scrum Methodologies / Scrum Master
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.