Manager at Confidential
Views:2242 Applications:576 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
IT Project Manager - BFSI (12-14 yrs)
- As a Project Manager you are responsible for developing the project plan considering the delivery approach, key milestones, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and best in class deliverables
- Take ownership of critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timelines and implements mitigating plans against identified risks and issues
- Proactively monitors project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manages and execute the projects as per the plan and timeline
- Provides information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, project prioritization, periodic status reports to stakeholders.
- Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support in cost, schedule, performance measurement, forecasting and variance analysis for projects
- Recognize and evaluate on actual / proposed changes to project scope/ plan and ensure project is delivered on the desired timeline
Identify cost-savings opportunities and develop programs to achieve long term savings.
- Apply appropriate metrics and tools for maintenance releases control - Ensure and adhere to organizational predefined processes - Work with Product team cohesively to ensure all product relates issues are resolved - Managing customers- expectations by ensuring there is no compromise on deliverables
- 12+ years of experience with 6 to 8 years of successful program/project management experiencing delivering software web based solutions to Digital Banking/FSI sector
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Requires excellent people management skills, ensure team cohesion and should be able to mentor and coach team members
- Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitation and communication skills, plus strong judgment and decision-making abilities - PMP certification & Scrum Certification are a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Project Plan/ Microsoft Project Server a plus