Head - Operations & Key Accounts at ERM Placement Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1703 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
IT Manager - Petrochemical/Oil & Gas (8-15 yrs)
- 8-10 years of working experience in consulting with petrochemical/ Oil & gas experience. Experience in IT Project Management will be added advantage.
- Project Delivery:
- Provide key industry related insights and domain guidance to define and support delivery in the domain
- Contribute as a strong team member on projects - lead research, analysis and preparation of deliverables (presentations, reports)
- Support large consulting engagements and lead smaller engagements
- Provide market insights and analytically-based analyses of energy policies and markets
- Groom talents in the domain
- Expand manufacturing/ petrochemical/ oil & gas business with existing and new clients.
- Support large proposals and lead smaller proposals including marketing, scope development, proposal writing and budgeting
- Develop relationships in the industry
- Thought leadership
- Be up to date on industry developments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.