IT Business Analyst - Commercial Pricing (5-10 yrs)
POSITION : IT BA - Commercial (Pricing)
REPORTS TO : IT Application Delivery Lead - Service Management, with dotted line reporting to the WDC (Worldwide Delivery Centre) Manager
LOCATION : Gurugram, India
ABOUT YOUR ROLE :
As a Commercial IT Business Analyst you will Partner with the Sales and Marketing functions in order to support execution of our business objectives and strategies.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE :
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with the key business and IT stakeholders globally.
- Work with the functional Business Process Owners to resolve process pain points or realize opportunities using Salesforce.com
- Lead requirements gathering sessions for system enhancements and new Quoting, Rebate and Pricing initiatives
- Work with the functional Subject Matter Experts to ensure successful end to end functional testing, end user training and knowledge transfer to Application Support teams
- Identify new opportunities to improve Salesforce.com adoption and use of standard features
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture team to develop and maintain Salesforce.com related product roadmaps, data and integration designs and governance models.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Security team to support ongoing Salesforce.com security assessments and health checks
- Collaborate with Salesforce.com account team for external insights and define internal process with regards to ongoing Salesforce.com releases
- Manage and support overall Salesforce.com portfolio and delivery including system enhancements and initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement of our IT practices, procedures and supporting tools.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU :
- Fundamental experience as an IT Business Analyst in Commercial / Commercial Finance domain
- Experience with pricing functions and processes (including but not limited to quoting, rebates and pricing) systems is a must have
- Experience with Pricef(x), Salesforce CPQ or other pricing tools are highly desirable
- Experience with pricing intelligence processes and systems is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and eCommerce systems is a plus
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Able to work in a matrix environment
- Capable to travel, and experience of working collaboratively across a range of cultures within a global structure