HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1064 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
IT Business Analyst - Banking Domain (3-6 yrs)
We are hiring a Business Analyst, you will be part of the top Service based company for a banking project.
Role: Business Analyst
Skills: BA, Banking domain, Regulatory reporting using analytical tools
- Minimum 4-6 years of work experience as a business analyst or IT services or investment banking organization.
- Strong techno-functional understanding of products of primary & secondary markets
- Understanding and experience of Product Development Life Cycle, Product backlog and experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Experience in conversion and articulation of huge data into a meaningful story through visualization tool like Tableau, Power BI etc. will be add on.
- Relevant knowledge/hands on experience of different modules of tool with regards to data management, calculation & comparison, validations & mapping, reporting will be an add on
- Proven business analysis skills and strong understanding of system architecture with experience in BFSI risk regulatory domain solution is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, drive key metrics in project delivery
- Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Business is preferable
- Certifications for methodology such as CBAP and/or Scrum master would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.