HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:308 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
IT Business Analyst - Anti Money Laundering - Capital Market/Corporate Banking (4-8 yrs)
IT Business Analyst - Anti Money Laundering - Capital Market/Corporate Banking
We are hiring Business Analyst, you will be part of top global Investment banking project.
Role: IT Business Analyst
Domain: Investment Banking/ Capital Markets/ Corporate Banking
Expertise in Anti Money Laundering
- Analyze functional & system processes, do data-mapping, extract data to validate
- Develop/Write Project initiation documents and Business Requirements with Compliance users,
- Create Functional & Technical Specifications document,
- Develop & Execute Test plan (Including writing Test Cases and Traceability Matrix).
- Work with Compliance to identify appropriate AML Models to cover various scenarios and validate existing models.
- Define specifications for AML Monitoring models in any AML application
- Match user requirements to vendor solutions
- Conduct Workshops to refine requirements
- Define Dashboards/Workflows/Reports for AML platform
- Develop Test Plan, Test Cases, and conduct System Testing, and Assist/Manage UAT process.
Mandatory Skills :
- Experience in Corporate and Institutional Banking IT, with a full understanding of the Corporate Banking activity
- Strong AML Monitoring knowledge with good experience with Actimize or Mantas or similar AML platform
- Good understanding of Data Analysis and Data Mapping
- Extensive experience in working with business and technical teams to define requirements, Functional and Technical specification, establish technical strategies
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking business & systems, and AML Monitoring is needed
- Good understanding of AML and Bank Secrecy Act.