IT Auditor - Oracle ERP - IT Risk & Controls Assessment (3-7 yrs)
- We are currently seeking an experienced professional. We are seeking an experienced professional with an ORACLE technical or/and Functional expertise, at a senior level for the IT Audit and Assurance - Risk Consulting team.
- The role would primarily be focused on working on ORACLE-ERP - IT risk & Controls assessments/ Audits.
Essential skills required :
The Candidate should have 2-5 years of experience in any of/ across the following domains:
- Control assurance and Risk Management
- IT SOX Risk assessments and Audits
- Compliance - Security Assessments
- IT Internal/External Audit engagements
- SSAE16/18, ISAE3402, SOC 1/2/3 assessments
- Experience on Control testing of IT Application Controls (ITAC), IT General Controls (ITGC), and Business process controls for IRMeA engagements.
- Must have significant experience, in depth knowledge and expertise in at least one of the ORACLE functional modules (ORACLE Financials, Procurement, order management, etc.), ORACLE Security & GRC. An ORACLE Functional or Technical Certification would be an added advantage.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Master data, configuration and transactional aspects in ORACLE processes.
- Must have a strong Business process understanding, and have the ability to identify risks and control weaknesses and gaps.
- Experience on Functional testing, Control gap analysis and SDLC reviews.
- Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, Applications and databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a Team Player
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations