HR at Boyen Haddin Consltants
Views:2029 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Auditor - Chemicals Business (4-9 yrs)
1. Create and maintain audit programme for the site, to cover:
a. Assessment against IT CMCs (starters/leavers, approvals, license compliance, ...)
b. Assessment of project compliance: requirements documented and signed off, design documentation in place and signed-off, etc.
c. Assessment of application support & development practice: 4-tier environment in place, no client data in non-production systems, access to production systems controlled, user recertification process in place and carried out, 3rd party components/software under license and support, SLA documented, etc.
2. Develop monthly audit plans and perform initial and follow-up audits in accordance to standard processes.
3. Prepare written summary report at the conclusion of an audit, to include: deficiencies, recommending corrective actions, and suggesting improvements. Distribute to senior management.
4. Aid in creating a corrective/preventive action system to ensure that identified non-conformances or potential non conformances are investigated, root causes identified, corrective/preventive actions implemented and verified as effective. Conduct follow-up audit to ensure corrective actions are in place.
5. Assess risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance, evaluating processes, identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies
6. Track and monitor risks identified, assess priorities, impacts and risk mitigation and contingency plans are in place
7. Track, investigate and monitor customer complaints and follow-up on actions
8. Create and maintain process documents
9. Training the teams on process compliance
10. Measure process compliance and report monthly KP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.