Consultant at Live Connections
Views:263 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
IT Auditor - BFSI (1-15 yrs)
Location : Bangalore.
Shift : 1 PM IST Login
1. Understand the Concepts of Audit
2. Understand the 3 LOD of Defense
- 1st LOD Operations Risk
- 2nd LOD Governance Risk, corporate function Risk
- 3rd LOD -Independent Audit, Risk Based Audit, Understand the function of Audit, Audit Plan
3. IT Audit for Application /Compliance /Information Security/Cloud Risk/Cyber security Audit
4. How to Choose the Aspects of Audit.
- The Senior IT Auditor I, Information Technology (IT), is responsible for conducting and documenting audits throughout the Corporation. This role leads audit project teams, which includes providing oversight to the audit team and communicating results of the engagement to management.
- The Senior IT Auditor I provides technical expertise and training to auditors within the engagement audit team and works closely with Audit Managers to confirm the scope of the audit and to devise an appropriate testing approach to be performed during the engagement.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
Leadership and Management :
- Establishes and develop strong working relationships and open communication with key stakeholders
- Provides training, coaching, and auditing expertise to the audit team
- Accountable for own assignments and holding others accountable for theirs including proactively managing expectations
Audit Methodology :
- Identify risk and controls within processes, and provide risk assessment
- Lead internal audit projects related to IT general controls, information security/cyber, pre/post system implementation, IT governance, and operational areas; drive consistency of methodology
- Assists with the development of the audit budget and/or timeframe for how the audit will be completed based on the objective and risk of the areas covered within the engagement
- Finalizes planning documents and conducts first level review of planning documents as required
- Coordinates with other audit teams (business unit, regional, and specialist) to ensure evaluations of related areas occur timely and cover key areas within the audit
- Demonstrates professional skepticism and comfort with questioning how certain processes are being performed in order to facilitate making improvements
- Applies analytical skills to review information, perform assessments of the audit results, and evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Reviews the work papers of the audit team members ensuring that departmental standards have been met
- Communicates the audit status to business unit stakeholders and Audit Services management
- Drafts findings and recommendations for the purpose of status updates, memos, and audit reports
- Maintain technical competence by ongoing training, seeking development opportunities and applying new knowledge to daily work assignments