Manager - Human Resources at Isprava Vesta Pvt Ltd
Views:740 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Isprava Vesta - Regional Head - Sales (8-10 yrs)
- Isprava is a leader in the luxury holiday home market in India specializing in serving a discerning clientele along two fronts:
I. Design, construction, furnishing, and management of sophisticated luxury homes that celebrate heritage alongside modernity and sustainability.
II. Hospitality Services, Refurbishment and Rental Management for luxury holiday homes curated from an exclusive list of home owners.
- A testament of Isprava's offering is our distinctive client list comprising of prominent business and sports personalities and reputed professionals from across the globe like Kris Gopalakrishnan (Co-Founder Infosys), Sunil Gavaskar (Legendary Cricketer) and Farah Khan (Bollywood Filmmaker and Writer) amongst others.
- Isprava also boasts a diverse group of marquee investors including some of the world's largest family offices like the Godrej and Piramal family office alongside other reputed global professionals.
- Headquartered in Mumbai, our projects are currently spread across Goa, the Nilgiris, Alibaug, Sri Lanka and various other locations.
- Isprava is positioned for significant growth in the next few years and is perfect for entrepreneurial individuals who enjoy a flat, flexible and fast- paced workplace.
Purpose of the role :
Regional Head Sales is responsible for the entire back end management of the team. Driving sales goals through tracking of KPI's and targets and ensuring all internal timelines and duties are met as per standard.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned teams.
- Coordinates the involvement of Isprava personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet team performance objectives and organizational expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives assigned to the sales team.
- Responsible for all coordination and updates to Senior Management for all Regions.
- Review all documentation being sent out Pre Sales to Clients, Check and sign off on Emails, Payment Schedules, up to date renders, floor plans etc.
- Responsible for entire pre sales coordination with land acquisition, operations, marketing, finance, legal and any other relevant stakeholders to ensure the sales team has all the relevant data and information to market and sell a home.
- Responsible for entire internal coordination of post sales activities ensuring that timelines and commitments to clients and targets are met (Legal, Ops, Marketing etc.)
- Training and onboarding of new POCs
- Responsible for all data management and MIS
- Liaison for Sales team for all up to date and relevant information required from all internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all team SOPs are being followed.
- Responsible for tracking the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly targets of the sales team.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates team member needs on an ongoing basis.
Skills Required :
- High level of interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Networking skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Detail oriented
- Strong team management skills
- To ensure that all backend processes, data and information is available
- To optimize internal processes and communication between the sales team and relevant stakeholders.
- To drive Sales Targets and deliverables of the sales team
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Organisational Alignment :
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates with company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
Education - MBA (preferred), Bachelors degree from a premier institution
Work Experience - Minimum 8-10 years of customer relations, real estate, hospitality, team management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.