Manager - Human Resources at Isprava Vesta Pvt Ltd
Views:217 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Isprava Vesta - Manager - Channel Partner - Sales (8-10 yrs)
About Us :
- Isprava is a leader in the luxury holiday home market in India specializing in serving a discerning clientele along two fronts:
I. Design, construction, furnishing, and management of sophisticated luxury homes that celebrate heritage alongside modernity and sustainability.
II. Hospitality Services, Refurbishment and Rental Management for luxury holiday homes curated from an exclusive list of home owners.
- A testament of Isprava's offering is our distinctive client list comprising of prominent business and sports personalities and reputed professionals from across the globe like Kris Gopalakrishnan (Co-Founder Infosys), Sunil Gavaskar (Legendary Cricketer) and Farah Khan (Bollywood Filmmaker and Writer) amongst others.
- Isprava also boasts a diverse group of marquee investors including some of the world's largest family offices like the Godrej and Piramal family office alongside other reputed global professionals.
- Headquartered in Mumbai, our projects are currently spread across Goa, the Nilgiris, Alibaug, Sri Lanka and various other locations.
- Isprava is positioned for significant growth in the next few years and is perfect for entrepreneurial individuals who enjoy a flat, flexible and fast-paced workplace.
Purpose of the role :
The Manager - Channel Partner wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Manager - Channel partner represents the entire range of Isprava products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of Isprava personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners- expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary Isprava and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of Isprava programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Skills Required :
- High level of interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Networking skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Detail oriented
Core Competencies :
- To Achieve assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meeting assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet Isprava standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet Isprava standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Organizational Alignment :
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates with company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific partner accounts.
Education : MBA (preferred), Bachelors- degree from a premier institution
Prior Work Experience : Minimum 8-10 years of channel sales experience in a business to-business sales environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.