Talent Acquisition at Isprava Vesta Pvt Ltd
Views:576 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Isprava - Legal Manager (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Legal - Mumbai
Email & WhatsApp your CV on 9136133937 - Mr.Pereira
- Good Communication skills, Experience in Real-Estate is mandatory.
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience at a leading law firm and/or in-house position. Strong transactional background with excellent skills in drafting and negotiating Real Estate / RERA Agreements.
- The primary purpose of the role is to support the business in its growth function with the responsibility of end-to-end management of transaction documentation for its development projects.
- The successful candidate shall be responsible to draft, negotiate and close transaction documentation including agreements for sale, mou`s, sale deeds and other commercial contracts whilst working in cohesion with cross-functional teams to drive timely and efficient transaction closure.
- To be the point of contact between the legal team and cross functional teams
- Responsible to draft transaction documentation such as ATS, Sale Deed, Construction Contacts and ancillary documents
- To lead negotiations of transaction documentation with purchasers and revolve client queries
- Responsible to draft commercial contracts
- Responsible to lead a team to manage and track end-to-end transaction documentation till execution and registration of agreements within set timelines
- Responsible to ensure RERA registrations for projects and compliances
- Provide general legal counsel and advise the management on risk management and mitigation.
- Aid and support the legal team as may be required in other matters
Skills Required :
- High proficiency in drafting and negotiating RERA agreements
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and work with other team members in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to find solutions and deliver results within set timelines
- Ability to apply commercial considerations to contract negotiations, review and drafting
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams