Talent Manager at IServeU Technology
Views:337 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
IServeU Technology - Product Manager (4-9 yrs)
- Owning and devising the overall product strategy.
- Responsible for driving the product strategy and executing the Business/Customer need by integrating with the Sales and Corporate teams.
- Ownership of the product effectiveness improvements in all aspects of the product & value creation chain.
- Managing the relationship with the banks, NBFC, service provider partner network.
- Responsible for direct market interventions, driving the profit margins through Ideal product mix.
- Great learning opportunity for full product development cycle for multidisciplinary role
- Strong understanding of product, UX, design, finance, legal and operations revolving a product.
Areas of Responsibility (AOR):
- Strategy Management (short term tactics & market intervention).
- Product Innovation/ Monitoring.
- Innovation Management.
- Product Offerings & Launch.
- Continuous Improvement & Competitive Analysis.
- Being the bridge between field and Head-Office.
Success Indicators :
- Gross Revenue.
- Net margin through ideal product mix.
- Service provider partnership
- Field support/issue resolution
- New products/tie-ups/processes
- Strong communication, interpersonal, project management and analytical skill.
- Have a perfect understanding of the product and organize itself to meet all the
- Target orientated and self-managed, good negotiator.