ISDA Negotiator - Senior Level Management - BFS (12-17 yrs)
Managing the work done by negotiators engaged in drafting, reviewing and negotiation of several derivative documents with clients in coordination with various internal stakeholders sitting across the globe.
Sound legal understanding; Advanced knowledge of derivative business and markets, Experience in negotiating derivative documents; proficient in MS Word and MS Excel; Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Should be an experienced derivative negotiator with minimum of 10-17 years of relevant experience with leading Banks or Financial Institutions
- Exposure towards European/Asian/US markets
- Sound knowledge of Contract Law
- Extensive experience in drafting and negotiating International Commercial Contracts and Agreements, especially ISDA Master Agreement, Global Master Repurchase Agreement, Global Master Stock Lending Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and Non Disclosure Agreements.
- Excellent collaboration and Team and People Management Skills, self motivated, ability to train team on derivative documents