Consultant at Live Connections
Views:109 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
ISDA Negotiation Role - BFSI - LLB (7-15 yrs)
Exp from ISDA Negotiator or drafting and negotiation of Banking and financial Transactions
1. Legal Associate equals to Manager OR Sr Manager - ISDA Negotiator (Level 7or 6) (IC Role).
Exp -7+ yrs
Qualification - LLB
- Review negotiation requests to ensure completeness of information and documents required for drafting; allocate to appropriate regional hubs. Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiation of several derivative documents with clients of company in coordination with various internal stakeholders sitting across the globe. To contribute towards knowledge management through research, presentation and training on derivative documents. Working on adhoc projects besides assisting managers in achieving team targets. Review of agreements/contract data and other works of team member once declared as a quality controller. Reporting of the incidents to managers on a regular basis.
- Should be an experienced derivative lawyer with a minimum of 4-8years of relevant experience with leading Banks or Financial Institutions
- Exposure towards European/Asian/US markets
- Sound knowledge of Corporate Law and Contract Law
- Extensive experience in drafting and negotiating International Commercial Contracts and Agreements, especially ISDA Master Agreement, Global Master Repurchase Agreement, Global Master Stock Lending Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and Non Disclosure Agreements;
- Excellent collaboration and Team and People Management Skills, self-motivated, ability to train team on derivative documents
- Sound legal understanding;
- Advanced knowledge of finance-based contracts, derivative business and market;
- Experience in negotiating derivative documents;
- proficient in MS Office Tools;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.