Manager - Centre for Analytical Finance at Indian School of Business
Views:4552 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
ISB - Analyst - Centre For Analytical Finance (0-3 yrs)
Analyst - Centre for Analytical Finance, Indian School of Business
The Centre for Analytical Finance (CAF) at the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, is looking for Analysts.
Position details and other information :
- The selected candidates are expected to work on research projects based on econometrics, theoretical and applied finance. The training and skills gained enable the candidates to contribute to high-quality finance research projects. The position also prepares them for future roles in financial analysis, admission to higher degree programs in finance/data analysis, at premier institutions in the world.
- The total length of their employment at CAF does not exceed 2 years beyond which they are expected to proceed to higher degree programs. The exact period can be mutually negotiated.
- The analysts are required to help with other CAF activities, including organization of research databases, conferences and workshops.
Who should apply
Candidates aspiring to pursue a higher degree in data analysis/economics/finance at a world-class institution and make their mark in academics and research.
What Should you have
- A strong interest in data analysis
- A strong interest in finance
- Outstanding academic records with excellent analytical and computing skills
- Proficiency in the use of statistical packages such as SAS/STATA/MatLab
- Proficiency in the use of one programming language such as Python/R
- A strong inclination towards research is preferred
- Proficiency in Econometrics will be an added advantage
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred
How to Apply :
Your application should include a CV with the information mentioned below:
- Academic performance and grades in all degree programs
- Details of any data analysis courses taken along with a short description
- Details of any finance courses taken along with a short description
- Evidence of proficiency in programming languages and statistical packages
- Work experience, if any
- Your contact information
- A short statement outlining your motivation in applying to CAF as well as your future career goals
- You are advised to attach a cover letter along with your application outlining the above