IPR/Inhouse Lawyer - FMCG (9-15 yrs)
One of India's well-reputed Company looking to hire IPR/In house lawyer for Noida Location
- The incumbent will be responsible to address all issues concerning brand infringement, regulatory compliances, commercial/civil disputes.
- He should also possess a comprehensive understanding of contract laws (vendors and civil) and should be able to set up risk management policies for the company.
- The incumbent is expected to be the conscious keeper for the company from a legal and compliance perspective.
- As the de facto in-house counsel, the incumbent would also be a forerunner in providing advice on the company's internal activities concerning patents, trademarks and any potential liabilities.
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the laws, regulations and norms governing the Food & Beverage / FMCG industry in India including Intellectual Property related aspects.
- Should have provided end-to-end documentation support and managed challenging legal and regulatory disputes
- Ability to interpret complex regulatory issues, design strategies and action plan to protect the company's interest
- Significant experience and skill at negotiating, drafting and counseling on a broad range of complex commercial and transactional agreements.
- Ability to provide strategic support to the leadership team on policy matters and lead proactive advocacy