Senior Consultant - Talent Management at Thema Corporate Servives LLP
Views:47 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
IPO Listing Approval Manager - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
1. To manage a team executing IPO, New listing, MF listing and Further issues including scheme of arrangement, etc.
- Monitoring & Vetting of Offer Document, Collection and Scrutinize documents as per checklist to ensure adherence with compliance norms and requirements. Monitoring & Handling Basis of allotment and entire listing procedure.
- Monitoring & checking the eligibility of the company and scrutinize documents as per checklist and listing of the Company.
Further issues and Scheme of arrangement:
- Monitoring, Collection and scrutinize documents as per checklist to ensure adherence with compliance norms and requirements and handling entire listing procedure.
Mutual Fund & ETF:
- Monitoring & Collection and scrutinize documents as per checklist to ensure adherence with compliance norms and requirements and handling entire listing procedure.
2. Policy and process improvement,
- Monitor websites of SEBI. MoF, RBI etc to identify new guidelines and policy level changes so as to propose modifications in checklists/processes when required.
- Drive new projects for system developments.
- Creation and review of framework of granting approvals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.