HR Manager at IPG Advertising & Business Services LLP
Views:70 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
IPG - Senior IT Auditor (4-7 yrs)
The position is responsible for performing reviews and testing of various technologies throughout the IPG organization. The position will work cross-functionally with IT teams to understand current processes and will analyze data set with analytical tools (e.g. ACL, SQL queries, etc). to identify trends and patterns. This position will contribute to the development of technology processes and the improvement of compliance and best practice within the organization.
Experience in the following a plus :
- Peoplesoft and/or SAP technologies
- Cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace)
Job Responsibilities :
- Performance of Internal Audit engagements, including the scoping of specific process areas, requesting documentation and evidence, sampling, testing, etc. developing issue trackers, reviewing issues and findings with stakeholders, and drafting final reports, etc.
- Communicate effectively with local IT teams and IT liaisons where applicable to manage expectations and ensure cooperation to achieve objectives.
- Participate in the development and communicate technology testing plans including timing, resources and deliverables and develop clear understanding requirements.
- Act as a key liaison with the Agency, network management, and external auditors.
- Participate in scoping meetings, issue summary review and closing meetings with the IT / business teams, audit team, and external audit teams, and partner with the local IT teams to help develop remediation plans if necessary.
- Fully understand the tech controls and associated test criteria to ensure proper and thorough review and testing for the required IT controls.
- Gather and maintain documentation, evidence, and prepare work papers for each assignment.
- Analyze large data set with analytic tools like ACL, SQL queries.
- Either independently, or working in collaboration with the Financial Audit team, prepare final audit reports of findings.
- Identify which controls are in-scope areas to be included in the IT control testing activities
- Ensure IT controls, results and findings are fully documented in Open Pages for each audit.
- Manage and co-ordinate schedules, producing impact assessments and developing tactical responses to issue findings.
- Follow-up on audit findings and remediation plans and activities, and perform retesting as required.
- Ability to work mostly independently in managing projects from end-to-end, with little day-to-day supervision
Job Requirements :
- Bachelors/Masters or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Management Information Systems or a related technical discipline with experience of working in an IT related business.
- CISA or other related certification
- Prior experience with IT auditing, preferably at a - Big-4,- or other established auditing firm, (4-5 years).
Candidates only from Mumbai will be considered