IPAC - Digital Network Specialist (1-6 yrs)
IPAC - Digital Network Specialist
- Build a robust human network and create a channel of content propagation via various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp at the grass root level.
- Detect the political pulse of different demographic, geographic, and legislative entities by analysing digital platforms, interpersonal communication, and social listening.
- Liaise with political and social stakeholders including party leadership, post holders, journalists, media houses, community groups, and frontals, facilitating digital presence and communications.
- Plan, conceptualise, and execute micro and macro digital campaigns in coordination with on-ground internal and external stakeholders.
- Curate content from the ground and streamline propagation of those packaged content across the digital ecosystem along with narrative building strategy.
- Coordinate with various internal IPAC teams including field campaign team, digital communications, media, data analytics, and strategic research to achieve campaign targets.