Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:639 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
IP Prosecution Lawyer - Trademark (5-8 yrs)
- Provide legal advice on the usage, protection and enforcement of trademarks, i.e. the names, symbols, images, logos and special characters which are used to identify companies and their products and services.
- researching selected trademarks, complete the prescribed procedures for the registration of new trademarks and enforcing trademark rights in the instance of infringements
- filing and prosecuting applications to register trademarks; advising on the use and registration of trademarks; handling trademark oppositions, revocations, invalidations and assignments
- providing legal advice and expertise on licensing, brand identity and copyright issues.
Desired candidate profile -
- LLB with experience of IP (Trademark) prosecution in Law firms or IPR firms
- thorough understanding of Trademark prosecution
- should be able to work independently
- strong negotiation skills to help reach legal agreements and settlements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.