IOSD - Consultant - Presales (2-4 yrs)
- Manage the bid resources to facilitate the development of appropriate deal strategies, solution, and service architectures, commercial models and delivery/service management plans.
- Preparation of detailed technical and commercial offer along with compliance deviation statement. Prepare technical and commercial proposals for tender project. Render support on technical & costing matters during the process of securing the contracts.
- Prepare handover report for the award project and follow through Post Order Correspondence. Follows all relevant Tendering / Proposals polices & procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Understanding the client requirements from RFPs/ RFIs - gathering information through interaction with thesolution architects and the operations
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all the services and products proposedin the solution are included in the final price to the customer
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of amanagement summary)
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.