IOSD - Consultant - Presales (2-4 yrs)
- Manage the bid resources to facilitate the development of appropriate deal strategies, solution, and service architectures, commercial models and delivery/service management plans.
- Preparation of detailed technical and commercial offer along with compliance deviation statement. Prepare technical and commercial proposals for tender project. Render support on technical & costing matters during the process of securing the contracts.
- Prepare handover report for the award project and follow through Post Order Correspondence. Follows all relevant Tendering / Proposals polices & procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Understanding the client requirements from RFPs/ RFIs - gathering information through interaction with thesolution architects and the operations
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all the services and products proposedin the solution are included in the final price to the customer
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of amanagement summary)
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids