Manager - Talent Acquisition at iOPEX Technologies
Views:354 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
iOPEX - Chief Technology Officer (5-20 yrs)
- Provide effective team management, leadership, and mentoring. Demonstrate efforts to ensure an engaged, collaborative, and cohesive team.
- Provide a clear and objective vision for teams to act on and ensures team members are performing at the needed level to successfully execute the product goals.
- Responsible for leading and managing software engineering and product development teams
- Responsible for leading the resource loading, goal setting and measurement.
- Establish a collaborative environment with other local and international engineering teams.
- Support cross-team engineering initiatives
- Manage the overall software development (CMO)process and team mentoring to routinely ship quality software and App releases on schedule with Zero Error
- Ensure the Security and Compliance for the platforms
- Must be Innovative to Ideate next in trend App development strategy and produce R&D Recommendations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plans and directs all aspects of engineering activities within the organization.
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organizations established policies and objectives.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the Tech stacks, fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected typically reports to top management.
- Reviews regularly and suggest required course corrections.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected, reporting to top management.
- Thorough understanding of various Tech stacks and Tech choices.
- Architects' high throughput and scalable platforms
- Hands On experience to be able to dig through code bases when required
- Clear understanding of Infosec compliance and requirements.
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Judgement and Decision Making
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.