Founder - CEO at INVOYZ Financial Solutions Private Limited
Views:447 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
INVOYZ - Manager - Marketing (4-10 yrs)
Experience: 4+ years in Digital Marketing
The Marketing Manager is our FogHorn to the world. S/he shall understand our offering and shall explain it to the sales, prospects and more; using digital methods and un/conventional planning. It also includes working with sales, technology, and support to ensure that the revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Marketing Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Define, design, deliver Marketing Strategy and lead-conversion tests.
- Manages the organization's brand and ensures that it is expressed in all our communication channels including advertising, promotions, presentations, digital media.
- Plan and execute all web, marketing database, email, social media, and advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute and manage digital channels including FB, google (SEM), affiliates and more
- Keep A/B testing across identified parameters
- Work with the creative team /agency to design communication
- Work with the data, product and tech teams to learn and better execute the campaigns.
- Pick out consumer insights that will help scale better and funnel them into marketing and product.
- Serve as a spokesperson for Invoyz, including representing organization at public events, media engagements, on boards and committees, as needed
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, etc)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proven track record of successfully developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns and integrated marketing communications with measurable results. Should be hands-on in SEO
- Strong project management abilities, prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills; ability to create senior-level reports and communicate recommendations, both verbally and written
- Understanding of technical aspects of (any) ERP or Data Analytics Platform or Fintech
- Willingness to work in a start-up with ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Self-starter and an idea generator to analyze & resolve problems.faster & better
- Versatile skill to work in hands-on into any functional area of the organization
- Open for moderate domestic travel