Employee at Invitra Technologies Private Limited
Views:131 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Invitra Technologie - NetSuite Functional Presales Consultant (3-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This role is responsible for working with NetSuite Sales team members for emerging opportunities.
- You will be presenting and delivering product demos either in person or remotely.
- You will support the sales and business development team throughout the pre-sales process and also work closely with internal product managers,
- You will be playing important role in the areas of requirements analysis, product demos of NetSuite to ensure that the gathered information is in line with the requirement and will be worked out in best possible way of NetSuite Products.
- Generate Sales opportunities.
- You should be able to demonstrate NetSuite products fearlessly to all Levels including CEOs/ Managing Directors.
- Keep updates of the existing and foreseen Clients
- Team working/building.
- Ability to influence and assist close deals in partnership with the NetSuite Sales team
- Review, interpret, and respond to detailed business requirements to ensure alignment between customer expectations and NetSuite capabilities
- Design NetSuite solutions to math different verticals
- Working with sales team and customers to scope proper implementations and customizations
- Coordinating with overseas team
- Interaction with senior management/Team members from Client's team for smooth deliverables and recurring orders
- Communicating across organizational- from Accounts to Senior Management
- Good communication around issues and opportunities - get things done, make things happen
- Maintain MIS reports
- Onsite client facing abilities
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- Ability to work with independently, work under pressure and achieve targets with smiling face
- A self-learner
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and can handle and evaluate very large amount of data, Identify options for improving business systems
- Strong functional knowledge,
- Good knowledge of NetSuite modules
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Build relationships with customers to identify and generate needs
- Should have designed multiple subsidiary project solutions
- Multitasker and work with a different people
Desirable but not must:
- NetSuite Foundation certified (NetSuite ERP Consultant certification)
- MBA in Information Systems, Accounting, or Business
- Any engineering degree from renowned University
- Minimum 5 years' relevant career experience, with 3+ years in NetSuite, implementations, support services.