Executive - Recruitment at V5 Global
Views:201 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Investor Relation & Corporate Strategy Role - Logistics Firm (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual with a proven track record to independently solve problems to work in our team and report directly to the MD. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, a successful candidate will drive multiple projects across growth, technology, and product. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business consulting role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration and investor relations.
- Serve as liaison between the CEO, executives, and senior leaders for project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness to existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with the CEO and executives on special projects.
- Independently lead multiple high-stake projects that impact the PnL across Growth, Technology, Operations and Product Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.