Investments Manager - Alternative Investments FinTech - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-7 yrs)
Our client is a Bengaluru based digitally driven company which offers a wide range of alternative fixed-income investment products, like corporate debt, invoice discounting, asset-backed leasing, revenue-based financing, among others.
It has already built a community of over 60,000 investors and crossed Rs 1000 crore investment mark with zero defaults. It has also raised a total of 577M in funding.
Founded in 2021 by two investment professionals with decades of experience in corporate finance and real estate respectively, this platform has truly democratised the world of alternative fixed income investments and revolutionised the journey to wealth creation.
As a Manager Investments, you will be responsible for originating business and developing tie ups with Fintech, New Age companies, Corporates, Ecommerce & NBFCs.
What you will do:
- Designing and structuring the transactions in a manner to satisfy the customer needs for credit
- Conducting regular follow-up calls and meetings with the companies
- Talking to CXOs independently to source business
- Maintaining relationships with treasury of the corporate clients
- Being at the forefront of gauging corporates appetite for new asset classes/ products
- Negotiating terms, pricing, documentation
- Preparing credit note & liaising with credit committee for approval
- End to end coordinating for transaction with full knowledge of relationship handling, credit risk assessment, documentation, compliance
- Providing inputs for transaction structuring and new asset classes
- Reporting and monitoring performance of the client
What you need to have:
- Masters Degree in Business from Tier-I college/CA
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in banking or corporate finance in a relationship manager/ business development role
- Strong sales experience and networking skills
- Experience in sourcing and maintaining corporate relationship
- Basic knowledge of credit products such as Working Capital Loan, Invoice Discounting or NCD is must
Sector preference - Finance Companies/ Banks/ Venture Debt funds/ AIFs