Investment Councilor - Wealth (3-5 yrs)
Role Context :
- Drive Investment business by working closely with RMs to effectively pitch for new business by showcasing various third party and proprietary solution offerings to existing / potential new clients
- Assist the Sales team in managing Investment and Financial Planning mandates of existing clients and prospects and also take lead in presenting investment ideas to clients as per their suitability
- Analyze and prepare client portfolio updates / presentations and assist clients in the portfolio construction / review process by working with product team to achieve their financial objectives as per client suitability and risk profile
- Analyze market trends & product(s) performance, collate research reports, update and train the Sales team on day-to-day investment related information, investment ideas, new product updates etc.
- Provide updates and recommendations to RMs and clients on portfolios
- Help Sales team to increase wallet-share of existing clients
- Manage ad-hoc clients investment enquiries
- Ensure adherence to Client & Products Suitability policy, regulatory standards and requirements as well as all operating processes relating to front office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.