Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:5004 Applications:985 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:266
Investment Banking Analyst - M&A/Financing (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for an MBA / Masters in Finance ( 2020 graduates ) with less than 2 years of experience in total. This is with one of the largest Global Investment Bank, we would be interested in interviewing candidates with a passion for finance, the role demands global interaction with the counterparts from London / NY/HK etc.
Investment Banking Division, Analyst :
Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
Who are we looking for :
- MBA / MS Finance Grads ( Only ) from Tier 1 and Target International School. Deep knowledge of Fundamental Finance - Company Valuation and Analysis. Keen Insight of the Global Markets and Industries and Sectors.
What is going to make an Impact :
- Keen interest to work in a Global Environment, Ability to articulate his/her thoughts effectively and concisely. Most Importantly - Strong Financial Fundamentals.
Divisional Overview :
- The global Investment Banking Division strives to provide best-in-class advice and execution excellence on complex transactions across mergers and acquisitions and financing (including equity offerings, debt issuances and derivative transactions).
- The role of an analyst is to work within IBD as it provides its clients with advice and services in the areas of Mergers & acquisitions, financings and generic strategic advice. Analysts in Bangalore are aligned to a specific global geography and sector.
- The broad range of responsibilities offer the successful candidates an excellent start to their career in Investment Banking with comprehensive training, broad exposure and access to a first class network for career advancement. The role will also provide opportunities to interact with bankers in different regions and to travel to different global offices, for training, reconnecting with the global teams and working on assignments.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and preparing generic industry, market or specific company overviews
- Researching and analyzing specific company financial information and fundamentals
- Creation, maintenance, and analysis of basic and advanced financial models to build a valuation perspective
- Assisting in forming the appropriate structure of a deal
- Masters in Business Administration
- Minimum 2 months of experience in financial services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with teams across the world as an integrated team member
- Strong interest and aptitude for finance and valuation principles
- Ability and dedication to meet strict and aggressive deadlines
- Analytical mindset with an eye for details